Regular Contributor

Isaac...PLEASE make the sleeves on your ss t's longer....

I love his Pima Cotton tees, BUT...the short cap sleeves are not flattering if you are

over 25....  Please make them a bit longer??

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac...PLEASE make the sleeves on your ss t's longer....

The sleeves don't fit me like a cap sleeve. They fit like a short sleeve. I'm older than 25 and like them a lot. I went back for 2 more colors.
Honored Contributor

Yes!  I agree!  I own a lot of them and love them (they almost feel like silk) but the sleeves are too short.  It isn't flattering on my chubby 70 year old flapping arms.

Even if they were down to the elbow it would be good.  Maybe even a little above, but slightly.  They're just too short!

I will wear one of his elbow length V-eck sweaters (stripped, flowered) over them.

For those who aren't familiar with them they are so soft they feel like silk.  They have enough weight that (unlike some shirts sold on QVC) you can't see a mole sticking through.

I love them and I love the colors.

Honored Contributor

I second the motion for near-elbow length sleeves.  I also love the silky feel of these shirts.  I've got several in 3/4 length and I easily push the sleeves up.  They're my favorite tees. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

And Isaac is always saying that his cap sleeves are just right and cover that part of a woman's arm they do not like. Huh??? Cap sleeves cover nothing but a little bit of your shoulder.

Someone needs to inform Isaac exactly what part of the arm I woman doesn't like.

I know they'll say anything to sell, but no need for designer ignorance.

Esteemed Contributor

Then they make a cold shoulder top because "the shoulder is the last part to go!".

Wish they would make up their minds!

I also love his long sleeved tees but won't wear the ones with the very short sleeve.  He should get smart and make both.  I'm sure they would sell.  

Last night he said he liked an elbow sleeve but I don't see any, do you?

Honored Contributor

I am all for elbow sleeves.  If you look at the models in elbow sleeves they all look good.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I am all for elbow sleeves.

Respected Contributor

Please do NOT make them longer. I'll be 69 next month, and I prefer shorter sleeves.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Please do NOT make them longer. I'll be 69 next month, and I prefer shorter sleeves.

@insomniac2  There's one in every crowd.  😯

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment