Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac...PLEASE make the sleeves on your ss t's longer....

The next season's "style" will probably be "one sleeve"...............what else is left?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Sleeves, "as is" for me.

It's the length of the tee and also the neckline that needs to be different.

Smiley Happy

I know one style does not please everyone. (The poor designers trying to keep up!)

Honored Contributor

IMO age has nothing to do with a cap sleeve.  Your arms do.  Personally, for my arms, a fitted cap sleeve is more flattering than a short sleeve that hits right at the mid-point of my upper arm which cuts at the most unflattering part of my arm.

I've seen plenty of 40+ yo women who can not only wear a cap sleeve and sleeveless but they look fantastic in them.  And I've seen plenty of 20 yo girls who don't.       

Honored Contributor

@RollTideRoll2008 wrote:
The sleeves don't fit me like a cap sleeve. They fit like a short sleeve. I'm older than 25 and like them a lot. I went back for 2 more colors.

@RollTide2008, are you talking about the former TSV?  If so, have you washed your shirt yet and did it shrink?  I was reading reviews and started reading the poor ones first and there were a lot of complaints about the shirts shrinking when washed according to the instructions.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the elbow sleeve but only if they are close to the arm. Don't care for them wide and flapping.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@RollTideRoll2008 wrote:
The sleeves don't fit me like a cap sleeve. They fit like a short sleeve. I'm older than 25 and like them a lot. I went back for 2 more colors.

@RollTide2008, are you talking about the former TSV?  If so, have you washed your shirt yet and did it shrink?  I was reading reviews and started reading the poor ones first and there were a lot of complaints about the shirts shrinking when washed according to the instructions.

Yes, that's the one I mean.  Yes, I washed it.  It's Isaac so of course it shrank.  I love his stuff, but even though he says it won't shrinkg, it always does.  I usually size up to account for it.  I use a drop off service for my laundry.  I'm sure everything is going into the dryer on the perma press cycle.

The one thing that didn't shrink was the wide leg 24/7 pants that I got in a tall to account for the shrinkage.  They are the longest pants I've ever owned in my life.

Honored Contributor

I raise my hand!  Elbow sleeves!  Not too wide, though.  And not too-too tight.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  Someone around here recently mentioned 'ballerina' sleeves.  She said that those sleeves are slightly below the elbow.  Sound good, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I am not very large, but I have muscles. Cap sleeves look like football pads on me. LLB for Pima tee shirts, choice of sleeves.