Contributor

Isaac Mizrahi wedge sandals...just want to know

Can anyone please give some feedback on if and why you like or dislike IM wedge sandals? I think they are so cute and a little on the fence.

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi wedge sandals...just want to know

Is there a particular shoe you are interested in or do you mean his wedge sandals in general?

Contributor

Sorry I didn't specify...I'm talking about the wedge sandals, I believe there are 3 or 4 different pairs, with the cork platform bottoms. Or the platform wedge sandals with the espadrille bottoms Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I want A240749 in the dark indigo for an event in June but it sold out in my size. The reviews are great. Hoping it comes back before too long. Sorry I can't be more helpful because I haven't actually purchased it yet!

Contributor

No prob Islandgrrl, thanks for trying Smiley Happy I figure there's someone out there that has tried them or owns them and has an opinion.

Respected Contributor

I bought A240749 in the Navy, black and am WL for the red. They are very comfortable and do not feel that high on. It is very balanced and the front grips your foot very securely. I have a problem with one foot being a little wider than the other. I bought my reg. size 10M and the fit is perfect. I also like that your toes just peek out a little (as opposed to all your toes showing like a hand, hate that look). In my opinion, this is a great, stylish and comfortable shoe.

Contributor

Those are really nice loveour4leggedfriends. I think most of his sandals are nice looking but the item numbers I am in question about are A232757, A223433, and A223408. Thanks for any input Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I really like the look of these but they are an inch too high for me.

Respected Contributor

I have a pair and they are cute and comfortable but after wearing them for a few hours they feel too wide and my foot slides to the front. My feet are on the narrow side of medium. If you are a true medium, you will love them.