Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi on Project Runway Allstars

He was rude to Nina Garcia when she sat in for the beautiful Georgina Chapman.
Valued Contributor

IM is always rude. I really object when he refers to the QVC viewer as, "SHE" . He does it all the time, even in the promo.........................Rude .

Honored Contributor

I take what Tim Gunn has to say with a grain of salt, not as gospel.

Honored Contributor

I do not watch IM on anything other than PR. He seldom sugar coats anything. Then again, he's there to critique the garments of designers that have been there before. (some seem to be getting worse instead of better)

Trusted Contributor

I don't think IM is rude to anyone on Project Runway, but then again I watched when Michael Kors was a judge and he was beyond rude, downright mean to the bone the way he insulted the designers!

Super Contributor

unattractive people tend to get BIG HEADS.

Respected Contributor

I know someone was a judge on project runway during the Belk sponsored season goes to my hair salon.He said Tim Gunn was so nice and down to earth. I read Tim's book and he made no secret about Isaac being a diva.I can just imagine him pitching a fit over someone wearing brown...lol. I can't see it was a lie or Mizrahi would have probably sued for defamation of character. Anyway, never was an Isaac fan. I actually prefer Michael Kors over Zach Posen.He seems to take his critiques to a personal level. It's clear he dislikes certAin designers.
Valued Contributor

On 1/23/2015 annabella said:

unattractive people tend to get BIG HEADS.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} So agree.... Thanks, I needed that laugh this evening.

Honored Contributor

Michael Kors was super catty. Seemed to me he had more fun coming up with putdowns about the designs than anything else. Sometimes the putdowns were quite apt and even funny.

Isaac isn't as catty as Kors, IMO. But he does seem equally disdainful about designing for older women. Lots of references to Madame and grandma and mother of the bride as insults. Yet, who does he think is buying his clothing on QVC? That just bugs me.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Porcelain said:

Michael Kors was super catty. Seemed to me he had more fun coming up with putdowns about the designs than anything else. Sometimes the putdowns were quite apt and even funny.

Isaac isn't as catty as Kors, IMO. But he does seem equally disdainful about designing for older women. Lots of references to Madame and grandma and mother of the bride as insults. Yet, who does he think is buying his clothing on QVC? That just bugs me.

This is quite funny.