Super Contributor

Support isn't something I needed, but my two cents is that they're super cheap and they wear out really quickly. I do a lot of walking and the soles wore out in no time.

Super Contributor

Thanx Ladies............think I'll pass.

Honored Contributor

these are shoes and a style i go back to again and again.....i pick up one style and color, pick another style and color, and then go back and buy them again. i am starting a collection of his moccasins in different materials......love them! they are a flat shoe so if you need a lot of padding or other type of support then you will need an insert or these just may not be for you. they are definitely for me and work as a great basic for my wardrobe. none of mine have had the soles wear out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

His more current ones have much better support than the early ones- I've tried many of the styles! But the fit hasn't worked for my foot.

Honored Contributor

I love his moccasins and own quite a few pairs. I find sometimes they run too wide--even in the medium width. I don't think they offer much support, but I don't have issues with my feet. I think the prices are high on them too, but I usually buy the "As is" ones.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Since many of the opinions here were negative, I looked at the reviews (I like this style of shoe and don't own any from IM). Most of them get pretty good reviews (many 4-5 stars). As others have said, a moc generally doesn't have a ton of support -- they are by nature usually very soft and flexible (and, of course, flat!).

Honored Contributor

I have the TSV suede mocs in bright blue.

They have plenty of padding. I did order down a half size since mocs tend to stretch, no matter what the brand.

I was so happy with the mocs I bought the quilted ballerina slippers and wore them on a trip to FLA - got lots of compliments in them too.