Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi and Pima Cotton Tops

A293971 is a new Prima Cotton top from Isaac.  I already ordered the heather gray and the dark emerald green.  These aren't tunic and I'm 5"4 and the length is perfect for me.  I would order these before it's aired because I'm sure sizes will sell out fast.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've always wanted to order his Pima tops, but his sizing just does not fit me well!  I am in between his sizing measurements and have returned many items.  I do love his colors; okay, not stripes and florals mixed!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

A293971 is a new Prima Cotton top from Isaac.  I already ordered the heather gray and the dark emerald green.  These aren't tunic and I'm 5"4 and the length is perfect for me.  I would order these before it's aired because I'm sure sizes will sell out fast.  

Thanks for the info.....checked these out ....they look pretty good...usually try for V neck...but think these may work!

Esteemed Contributor

Macy's has pima cotten tops for $19, 3/4 sleeve and regular length.

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17

LLBean's pima cotton tees are wonderful .  They look great and last forever. And best of all, they come in petite sizes!  I'm 5"2' and have been buying my t-shirts from them for years. Highly recommend. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I'm 5'10".  I like a Isaac Mizrahi's tunics.  They're the right length on me.

Occasional Contributor

Isaac's pima makes me feel like a princess!

[ Edited ]

I am crazy about Isaac's pima cotton tops! And I love his regular "beefy" cotton tops, too! But the pima tops make a feel like a princess! They are nearly weightless! I wear them frequently and almost every day at home! It's fabulous to be cuddled by something that feels like silk, yet stretches naturally, without any synthetic fibers such as spandex..I don't know what it is about Isaac's pima pieces, but I suspect it's the combination of his genius cuts and gorgeous colors...and God's all-natural fibers. Thank you, Isaac, for making such a big deal about pima, for telling us that you wear it yourself, and for making such beautiful, affordable fashions with it! P.S. My grandfather nicknamed me Princess ages ago. Thank you for helping me live up to the billing!