Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi TSV Lace Pants

@shaggygirl...lol...😂
Respected Contributor

Not flattering at all. No shape. Makes legs look like lacy tree trunks.

Respected Contributor

Lace pants with sneakers?!?!?!?  Smiley Surprised   No...just no!!!

Respected Contributor

As I said before I don't care for them, I think its the wide leg at the bottom. If anything, a legging type pant in lace would have looked much better like his 24/7 pants. That way a denim jean jacket, cute top and sneakers would have worked much better and looked more modern. ☼

Respected Contributor

I suppose they have their place and look good on certain body types.  I purchased one of Isaac's lace tops, wore it a few times, but something about it just didn't feel right about the lace.

I'm not one to buy into anything that is marketed as a trend.  🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

What else would the King of Lace give us?  He's already done a ton of lace dresses and lace tops.  I assume the lace shorts will come later, as it gets warmer.

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

Lace pants with sneakers?!?!?!?  Smiley Surprised   No...just no!!!

I can't see it either but when women want something because they like a particular designer, they'll figure out a way to make that thing work for them in their lives.  I imagine they saying "wear them to the grocery store",  "wear them to church". "wear them with sneakers", "wear them with flip flops and a tank top"   in all the presentations.  Like they do with all his lace items.  

Honored Contributor

I can see a lace top for certain occasions.....but I don't like the look in pants for everyday wear......  I think Isaac is in a rut with lace and needs to move on to something else....

lacedownload.jfif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

The only casual scenario I see with those pants are with a bikini top barefoot on the beach. The tennis shoes just looks silly! Not everything can be dressed down much like not everything can be dressed up.

I happen to like the lace on my tops but I can't envision a pair of lace pants that I would wear

@Andreatoo  Honestly, I can't even see that on the beach, maybe on a boat (not a fishing boat!) or poolside? 

Imagine not being able to dip your toes in the surf, getting lace wet and all sandy.  Not a good look.

I don't own any outer clothing with lace that I can think of.  I don't even wear some of my Hanky Pankys any more.

Honored Contributor

Oh----no,no,no!!! I am so over lace and would never wear them anywhere--