Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi TSV Lace Pants

[ Edited ]

High-rise pull-on Peyton wide-leg pant in laceItem AE593

I bought these from J Crew around the holidays in black and red.  There are still a few left online.  They are nicer than these though imo.  The legs are not quite as wide and they aren't as boxy looking as the Q ones. 
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

NO

Respected Contributor

I like lace on the right garment but these look unflattering on everyone.  I try to imagine going to church, stores, out to eat in these and they would seem so out of place.  

Esteemed Contributor

Can't imagine anywhere I would wear this even to a special event. I see the lace catching and pulling. A touch of lace can be a great accent or used on a top but not pants.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

I don't care for the TSV at all. 

I can't believe they paired these pants with sneakers on one of the models!!  Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I like them JCrew has done them a few times and I look at them on the sale rack, but I have no wear to wear them.

right now my life is casual and it's gym golf, peoloton, and mahjong

but I like how they are showing them 

someone said lace should be for ballgowns etc, but one of the designers on the Q. actually IM said no one in the bus is really doing that much, and people are not buying them .  Bergdorf doesn't sell much of that, so if BG isnt selling lace gowns no one is.  

Regular Contributor

I love the pants but won't buy them because they look like they'd catch on everything.  Pairing them with sneakers...no.  Kinda stupid.  

I found it very interesting that Katrina has the "how to style" the pants on the home page instead of Miss Amy who seemed to be the owner of that.  I like how Katrina styled it, but she's much much taller than me so what works for her would not work for me.  Everyone have a lovely day.

Respected Contributor

I like them. Jennifer had the white lace pants with a black tee shirt and black sandals. It was a cute casual look. I think of lace as feminine, not formal

Esteemed Contributor

They really look awful.

@Andreatoo 's thought about beachwear would work if you wore it with a bikini top and rolled the waist down.  Issac has 172 items on clearance for lunchtime and primetime specials........

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

High-rise pull-on Peyton wide-leg pant in laceItem AE593

I bought these from J Crew around the holidays in black and red.  There are still a few left online.  They are nicer than these though imo.  The legs are not quite as wide and they aren't as boxy looking as the Q ones. 

Hi Winamac

That's a totally different look quality,  black, spike heels, tiny body, different cut. They styles don't begin to compare.