Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi TSV Lace Pants

@donovan wrote:

While I'm glad they come in Talls (hooray!!!) I just don't think they fit my lifestyle. 

I just know I'd sit somewhere and get a big fabric pull in the lace on my backside.

I was glad to see a tall option, however, 33" is just not long enough.  I want at least 34" insesms.  Wide leg pants like that need to be long.  Some of the models had them on and they were too short.

Super Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

@donovan wrote:

While I'm glad they come in Talls (hooray!!!) I just don't think they fit my lifestyle. 

I just know I'd sit somewhere and get a big fabric pull in the lace on my backside.

I was glad to see a tall option, however, 33" is just not long enough.  I want at least 34" insesms.  Wide leg pants like that need to be long.  Some of the models had them on and they were too short.

I would have only worn them with sandals, so the 33" would have been okay for me.  I completely agree that most of the models worn them too short, expecially with high heels.  The pants looked silly flapping around their ankles with sky high shoes - Wide leg pants must be long. imo

Honored Contributor

I thought the white and the navy were pretty.  I didn't pick them up however because the petite 27" inseam is still too long for me, and with the scalloped hem, they couldn't be taken up.