Respected Contributor

Isaac Mizrahi Puffer vest A-620710

Watching the show with Courtney and Jackie. This vest is $99 !!

Really ??  I just don't see paying $99 for that !! But for all who love it enjoy your purchase. I Love Isaac's brand and I have several pima cotton tops but this is a pass for me. Prices have really soared. Courtney always says buy 2 of everything !Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Puffer vest A-620710

I was looking at that vest online for days in a row.  But same for me, it is more than I can afford.  I ended up getting the Studio Park by Leah Williams puffer vest.  Free shipping and price marked down, with good reviews.  I like Isaac's brand too.  Not everything he offers, though.  Well, whoever gets the Isaac vest, enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I like Isaac stuff as well.

I bought puffer vests last year on sale at Lands End.  Works for me.

I'm cutting back and I can only wear so much.  I have been donating a lot lately and figure wait until some good sales come after the holidays locally.

Little more than I want to spend too.  I guess we all have our thing we do.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the print on this vest but I already have several vests - a couple of Lands End and older ones from LL Bean. The price of this is a higher than I want to pay since I already have options so I will pass.

For those who are buying, hope you enjoy your purchase very much.

Honored Contributor

Yes, you can buy puffer vests like that for less money but let's get ridiculous.  $99 is not a fortune.  It's not like the price is $900.   I think some of you just cannot accept that the real problem is, you just don't have the income for QVC now.  It's not that prices are too high, your incomes are too low.  

Super Contributor

I guess my income is too low for a $99 vest. I only shop clearance at the store with no doors.
Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree   Hey, "honored contributor" (?) why so snarkey? Bad weekend?

Esteemed Contributor

• @chrystaltree  JMHO, because people say  the price is too high doesn't mean they can't afford to buy it. They choose to not buy  Sometimes, we need to not be so judgemental.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

1. @elated wrote:
    • @chrystaltree  JMHO, because people say  the price is too high doesn't mean they can't afford to buy it. They choose to not buy  Sometimes, we need to not be so judgemental.

I disagree.  When people just choose not to pay a particular price, they do not whine and complain about that price.  They just make a decision that it's not worth it for them and that's the of that.  They don't give it a second thought.  Like that vest, I wouldn't pay $99 for it but I certainly don't consider it to be over priced or even expensive.  And isn't criticizing the prices that other people choose to pay for things also being judgemental?  

Honored Contributor

I'm a vest person and have them in almost every color.  I've gotten some of the nicest ones on sale at Lands End, several that are down-filled and very warm.  They were nowhere near $99.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment