Esteemed Contributor

Isaac Mizrahi Pima Cotton Turtleneck

On Nov. 17th I ordered 2 of these tops, A296830. I checked daily and it said, "In Process". A couple of days ago, I emailed QVC and the person said, they'll update it - and I'll receive the 2 tops on 11/28 (which is today). All day, I'm looking out the window to be sure I see UPS - and decided, again, to email QVC.

Now, the guy said,he'll tell shipping to send it out - and that will happen in 4 to 5 days. Nothing like this has ever happened before. Is it due to the bad weather - or problems getting enough of these tops, or QVC being too busy with other things? I ordered when Isaac was LIVE on QVC.

Has this happened to u?

I live in southern California.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Pima Cotton Turtleneck

@kivah  I ordered an Issac cashmere sweater and the wrong sweater was sent to me.  I never had that happen before.  Some of the girls in CS must be temporary help because they said they will transfer me to another dept. and all they did was transfer me to another CS person.  This has happened twice to me.  You need to get to the bottom of your issue.  Do they have the tee shirts or not?  If not, cancel the order.  You seem to be getting the run around and tell them it is not acceptable.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

If I don't receive the 2 pima cotton tops by end of next week, I'll cancel. 

Respected Contributor

Very similar problem here with IM pima tops.  It took almost 2 full weeks to get them-way past the Estimated Delivery date. When I order anything from QVC lately, I make sure it is an item that I want, but don't NEED.  I am having a shipping problem at this time with First Aid Beauty products.  Very frustrating.