Regular Contributor

I'm about halfway through reading Isaac's book.  I'm really enjoying it and looking forward to the next time I can read a chapter.  I haven't bought a book in a couple years, so I'm glad I got this.

Has anyone else enjoyed this lately?

Honored Contributor

I would read it, but I wouldn't buy the book, hopefully my library will get it at some point.

Honored Contributor

His life doesn't seem that interesting to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed it -- got it from the library.  He has had a very interesting life (in my opinion.)  

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Memoir

[ Edited ]

Yes, I have read Issac's memoir.  I placed it on Reserve at the library as soon as I heard about it.  I thoroughly enjoyed the book.

I think Issac is a very talented and intelligent man.  His life has had its ups and downs and I'm glad to see him doing so well and his creativity rewarded. 

He leads a very interesting and fulfilling life.  Enjoys cooking, gardening, his dogs  Living in NYC and Bridgehampton,  Has met many famous people.  I first heard of him when I read of

the biography the Donna Karan.  Showed Issac and Louis Dell'Olio when they were both young men starting out. (Louis was quite handsome).

Valued Contributor

I read this book last month. I really enjoyed it! Highly recommended.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if it comes in audio? I'd love to listen to it on my daily power walks if he is reading it himself.  Isaac's life is interesting to me. Whenever I see him interviewed, he seems so honest.

Super Contributor
I'm interested in reading it. Have it reserved from the library and should get it soon.
Frequent Contributor

I enjoyed reading the memoir and recommend it.   I heard him speak at the MFA in Boston and could have listened to him for hours! It was really a fascinating talk. He s so much more than what we see on the Q. I do enjoy him on the Q, but there is a lot more to Isaac that doesn't come across in the presentations. 

Esteemed Contributor

I see on Amazon that it is available as an audible audio book narrated by Isaac.