I'm writing for a mother and daughter duo and our appreciation for Isaac and his knit dresses and tshirts! My mother, age 85, and 4'10" loves them so much, I had to order two exactly the same. Her favorite is the petite short sleeve navy dress with white polka dots.

She recently had a stroke and it's so easy for her to slip over her head and she's dressed! (I found out she is also wearing them to bed as a nightgown!) In rehab she was always complimented for looking so cute! Now that she's home she can get dressed for her nurse and speech therapist visits on her own. 

I have four different colors of Isaac's tshirts and they are my absolute favorite T. Now I have started to layer a lightweight sweatshirt over my Isaac dresses for fall- I love Zuda also from QVC....Looking sharp with a pair of sneakers walking the trails!

Isaac, we love you!

Marlene and Ann

Honored Contributor

@CK89   

Welcome to the boards!  It's nice to read compliments from a happy customer for whom QVC products are working so well.  Hopefully you'll continue to find things that suit your needs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Don't you love it when you find a line you like, especially for an elderly loved one, with sizing you feel comfortable ordering again and again. And with the weather getting cooler Isaac always has a variety of cardigans you could add to existing outfits. 

Honored Contributor

I'm crazy about Isaac and his wonderful styles and designs.

Hugs Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@CK89     I love Isaac's Pima cotton t-shirts.  They are so soft and wash beautifully.  I only wish he would refrain from the bright colors and offer more soft, wearable colors.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor
@Katcat1 Can I ask you do they hold their shape & is there shrinkage?
Thank You.
QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@red&curly   One time I let it dry on normal (big mistake) and yes it did shrink.  I usually wash and line dry and never had any shrinkage.   However, if you place in the dryer for a few minutes and take out to  line dry that should be perfect.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@red&curly   One time I let it dry on normal (big mistake) and yes it did shrink.  I usually wash and line dry and never had any shrinkage.   However, if you place in the dryer for a few minutes and take out to  line dry that should be perfect.

I NEVER put any of my 25 Isaac Mizrahi's t-shirts in the dryer - not for 1 minute. And I never put any of my clothes in the dryer - and not one has ever shrunk, faded, spotted. Some are over 20 years old. I put my clothes on a dryer rack - which is in my garage. After several hours when they're mostly dry - I hang up.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@CK89     I love Isaac's Pima cotton t-shirts.  They are so soft and wash beautifully.  I only wish he would refrain from the bright colors and offer more soft, wearable colors.

I love Isaac's bright colors -- he also has soft colors. I have many of both. Check out his tops on this site.