Occasional Contributor

Anyone know if Isaac will return with a cashmere shawl again this fall/winter season?  Picked up a couple of them ( A343871 ) last year and would love another one.  

Valued Contributor

I loved them too last year. I got 2 of them.  Terrific item!

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering if they are phasing it out. This time last year they had already shown a few of his cashmere items and I've seen nothing new. Also, his classic turtlenecks were fantastic and now....nothing. I don't know what QVC is doing but classics like those (and Linea Whisper Knit Turtlenecks) are ALWAYS in fashion. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Cashmere

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

I'm wondering if they are phasing it out. This time last year they had already shown a few of his cashmere items and I've seen nothing new. Also, his classic turtlenecks were fantastic and now....nothing. I don't know what QVC is doing but classics like those (and Linea Whisper Knit Turtlenecks) are ALWAYS in fashion. 

@SahmIam   Louis's wools, gabardines, cashmeres and silk were great and the best on QVC until they took it away from him and gave all the nice fabrics to another vendor whose line I tried but with which I was unhappy.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@SahmIam   Louis's wools, gabardines, cashmeres and silk were great and the best on QVC until they took it away from him and gave all the nice fabrics to another vendor whose line I tried but with which I was unhappy.

@Nonametoday 

That sounds odd!  IM and LDO are independent designers.  How can QVC take fabrics away from them?

Perhaps QVC won't buy items made in those fabrics from IM and LDO.  If that's the case and IM and LDO choose to remain with QVC ... don't blame QVC, blame IM and LDO.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@SahmIam   Louis's wools, gabardines, cashmeres and silk were great and the best on QVC until they took it away from him and gave all the nice fabrics to another vendor whose line I tried but with which I was unhappy.

@Nonametoday 

That sounds odd!  IM and LDO are independent designers.  How can QVC take fabrics away from them?

Perhaps QVC won't buy items made in those fabrics from IM and LDO.  If that's the case and IM and LDO choose to remain with QVC ... don't blame QVC, blame IM and LDO.

@ALRATIBA   You probably were not here during the tete a tete with LDO and the PTB of QVC.  If you were, you would not say that.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday  and anyone else:

I don't know anything about fabrics being removed from one person and given to another. What I DO know is that I have many IM cashmere items and this is the first year I've not seen ANYTHING presented in cashmere from him for the Fall. Also, LDO stated that QVC didn't buy any restocks on his whisper knit items; don't know why because, again, a classic look and feel.

If QVC is the one making these decisions, they're idiots. Why, exactly, should I buy from them if they don't offer what brought me here in the first place?

Trusted Contributor