Trusted Contributor

Isaac M sizing question. Please advise.

Tomorrow Isaac is having a TSV, which is a hoodie in his SOHO Collection. The matching pants are already showing in the new arrivals. I don't have any sweatpants so I would be intersted in purchasing the two pieces, but I don't know what size to order.

I wear a petite size 6 in his clothing. Should I order the XS or S? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac M sizing question. Please advise.

@Squirrel Lover  If you are the same size, top and bottom, I'd recommend XS.  Take a look at the click here measurements for the TSV...they seem pretty generous to me. Sometimes I need to size up in IM tops/sweaters, but I think my normal size medium would work in this hoodie.  I think it looks very nice.  It doesn't appear to have an a-line or swing shape, which I like.  Which color are you considering?

Trusted Contributor

@TrudeyI am considering the navy heather. I don't have any sweatpants right now so this "set" seems really cute and comfortable looking to wear at home on the weekend. the jacket is cute enough to run to the grocery store. 

Thanks for the sizing info. Isaac runs a little smaller for me than denim & co. , but not huge. I wear an XXS on top in denim & co. , but I wear an XS on my bottom. Should I order the XS in the jacket too? I want to make sure that I buy the right size because it is sure to sell out and not be available for another size.

Respected Contributor

Just my opinion, and hopefully other posters will respond, but I'd stay with your Denim and Co. size in the jacket...unless you are planning to layer over thicker tops/sweaters. Sometimes the click here measurements are off, but I hope that's not the case with this hoodie.  Because I have broad shoulders and am full-busted, I sometimes have to order a large in jackets, but I don't think I would need to size up in the TSV.  I love the heather navy.  Even though I have a Pug who sheds all over everything, I still prefer the darker colors Smiley Happy  There is also a new elbow sleeve tee that matches the TSV, if you're interested.

Respected Contributor

@Squirrel Lover  I was just reading reviews of IM jackets with similar measurements and as always, some stated they ran big, others needed to size up.  I've decided to wait and see how it fits the models before ordering.  I hate having to return items and would like to get the sizing right.  There is usually always a petite model, so that should help you.

Trusted Contributor

I wear a M in Isaac's line, but after checking garment measurements; it appears a S will fit in the TSV & matching pants. Going to order the heather mocha.

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover,   You need to read the description and under it there is a "click here" for sizing.  Follow that sizing.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I seem to be obsessed with hoodies and denim this year. I've purchased several Anybody Hacci knit hoodies and I'm seriously thinking about ordering the Barefoot Dreams upcoming TSV. It's not a hoodie, but anything cozy and roomy is at the top of my wish list. I know you're not suppose to include item numbers for upcoming TSVs, but if anyone at least can share a picture, that would be amazing. Thanks to all of you fashionistas here on the boards. I'm going broke because you are all such enablers!!! LOL...😊

Respected Contributor

@grandma petes   A294467

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey You're the best!!! Thanks so much. Now....what color and how many....LOL!! It looks so cozy. I am really wanting that Barefoot Dreams upcoming TSV....so I'll have to decide if I get both or not....after all, how many do I really need.😉