Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac M sizing question. Please advise.

I love Isaac's stuff. My whole outfit down to my watch is Isaac as we speak, but if the fabric content is mostly cotton, I leave room for shrinkage.
Respected Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

@Trudey You're the best!!! Thanks so much. Now....what color and how many....LOL!! It looks so cozy. I am really wanting that Barefoot Dreams upcoming TSV....so I'll have to decide if I get both or not....after all, how many do I really need.😉

@grandma petes  I love the Barefoot Dreams TSV.  It is so different from the IM TSV and can be dressed up or down.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey Did you already receive it Trudey? What size and can you tell me how the fit is. I'm really excited to order one, but I know some reviews of other BD items, they talked about the arms being very snug. If I have to pick between IM hoodie and BD...I'm pretty sure the BD will win. Thanks....😊

Respected Contributor

@grandma petes  I have already received the BD TSV in black.  It is so soft and the style is very flattering.  I chose to size up to a large (usually a medium) because I wanted room to layer.  I definitely could have worn the medium, but I like the relaxed fit of the larger size.  I have broad shoulders, a full bust and large upper arms.  For anyone who has narrow shoulders, I would recommend staying with your normal size.

Trusted Contributor

After seeing this I am going to pass. It's a little too casual.

Trusted Contributor

I have changed my mind again. I am going to get the set. It is chilly here today. If I had this set I would be wearing it!

Respected Contributor

Is anyone sizing up?  I'm still trying to decide between medium and large.