Occasional Contributor

Hello! Can anyone share what the upcoming Isaac TSV will be? Many thanks!,

Honored Contributor

I don't know but I'm not buying anymore of those 24/7 pants.  I hate those things....hot and wrinkly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
Wow! That is not how they present them at all! They sell them like they are indestructible and are the best pant ever. Glad I did not buy.
Honored Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:
Wow! That is not how they present them at all! They sell them like they are indestructible and are the best pant ever. Glad I did not buy.

They have a formular pact down.  24 stretch pant or 100% cotton top.  Take your pick.

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Jinlei wrote:

They have a formular pact down.  24 stretch pant or 100% cotton top.  Take your pick.

Lace top, peplum, cardigan....

Contributor
Last week with Jennifer Coffey, he quickly blurted out it was a peplum top.
Honored Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

@Jinlei, that's only 1 person's opinion.  Many people love the 24/7 pants.  A co-worker owns tons of them in various lengths and colors. She loves them, they look great on her and they are never wrinkly.

Trusted Contributor

I am wearing IM's 24/7 stretch right now--his last crop TSV in Cappachino with the matching tee. No wrinkling here. These pants are my favorite they make me look slender and really put together. I have 6 pairs of them in different lenghths and styles. I hope they never stop making them.

I hope the top is not a peplum top. I am petite and it does not work for me.

Occasional Contributor

So, it sounds like a peplum top. Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@RosemaryWK  The Isaac TSV is item #A354253, a short-sleeve peplum top in six colors:

im-peplum-top.png