Respected Contributor

Isaac Color Blocked Dress On Now Question?

[ Edited ]

A395274   I am not sure the Isaac Dress hits the mark, but rather misses the mark where the color block falls horozontally across the hips which can be the largest part of a woman's body.   Think it does not do justice to Jane nor the model Rebecca    What do you think?

Oops sorry the Jane presentation as shown on the TV  did not appear .

Valued Contributor

Re: Isaac Color Blocked Dress On Now Question?

I think Jane looks lovely in this pink dress. I am not a fan of the color blue anywhere execpt blue jeans!

Super Contributor

@tobes  I agree the dress is not figure flattering at all where the color block hits on the body.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's an attractive dress, but Jane should have worn one of the darker colors which would have hidden her problems areas OR perhaps the Isaac dress simply didn't fit her well. IDK.

I'd love it in a silk . . . without a polyester lining! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

I liked the dress and thought about ordering the blue.  But then thought-- I have no where to wear this any time soon.  I bought  a couple other casual dresses for spring and summer.  And I agree this one could be worn casually, but my lifesyle right now is even a step below casual.  lol  Is that possible?  haha.  I would not wear this arounfd the house even on a hot day.  It definitely looks like it would need pressed.

But I know what you mean about the placement of the stripes.  I thought Jane looked good, but could have gone up a size.  It was a little bunchy in the middle.  It's one of those dresses that you are better off getting a larger sze and then have a tailor take it in.  

Honored Contributor

I actually thought it was cute on Rebecca. Not so much on Jane

Respected Contributor

Why would you design something that has a big bright wide stripe on the widest part of a woman’s body? Thought this was unflattering. IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I would never buy anything with big horizontal stripes.  And I don't even need to see the presentation or product page to know that.  Not happening.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I would never buy anything with big horizontal stripes.  And I don't even need to see the presentation or product page to know that.  Not happening.

@NYCLatinaMe 

I bought some striped marked down tees from work just to roll with Shadow, our 2 yr. old American Bulldog.  I don't EVER wear horizontal stripes in public!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I loved the dress but it looked terrible on Jane.  It was about two sizes too small for her and showed every bulge on her body.  Rebecca was wearing a size that fit her well and I think it looked very nice on her.