Honored Contributor

Isaac Cashmere Peplum Turtleneck Sweater

It's all @SoX 's fault 😉, I just ordered one in the heather grey. It's on primetime special, A296440. Was $215 now $101.13 4 easy pays. It's my one new sweater for fall and winter, if it works out. 4.8 avg review.

Does anyone own it? The shaping of the peplum is what sold me on it. It doesn't have a tight neck either. I don't like cowl necks, but it isn't a cowl. Loose t neck.

I own two Isaac sweaters, two colors of the same sweater. They have a ruffle peplum and they're more of a tunic length. In green and navy. I just love them.The fit of them is perfection for me. They haven't lost their shape, I usually hand wash them.

Here's the cashmere sweater. I couldn't decide grey or merlot. Got the grey to go with my grey wool coat and a grey handbag.

5934ba31377e70f057f20c383a89616e_xlarge.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Super Contributor

Re: Isaac Cashmere Peplum Turtleneck Sweater

[ Edited ]

I have it in black .   I love his cashmere!   The turtle neck is not too tight and the sweater is soft and comfortable .   I love how this peplum looks with skinny jeans 

Thank you for the heads up on the special price !   I just ordered another one In gray

Honored Contributor

Before I ordered it I did some a Googling for cashmere peplum t neck sweaters.  Not many out there. I found a mock neck in red at Neiman Marcus Last Call. Even with an extra 40% off, $117. It's 2 ply like the IM pts.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21@GsmomHave you ever seen my posts for Woolovers dot com - USA? They have amazing quality sweaters (and other items) in cottons, silks, various types of wools and cashmere. Right now many of 2018 items are on sale so sizes and colors may be limited. NOTE: Be sure to check the sizing chart for each item. There have been times over the years that their sizing was not consistent, but quality, workmanship, yarns and Customer Service are outstanding! Another poster received her shipment (it's from UK) in about five days about a week ago. Their shipping is usually very prompt. I've never had to return anything, but have called with questions. Other than being on a completely different time zone, they are very helpful. Hope you'll check them out. They are amazing!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Looks nice.  

Valued Contributor

I ordered an Isaac cashmere sweater on clearance also. It is A295970. More of a long cardigan. I bought this last year in the Merlot and it is soooo gorgeous and soft and  thick. I usually buy one sweater every winter and that was it for last yearr. So had to go back and get this one in the gray. Expensive but heirloom qualirty if taken care of. Its beatutiful

Beckyblu

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  ...

Just think of the money we saved ... it's now back up to $142!  I'm a sucker for cashmere and this peplum is understated, and looked to be just the right length.   And what's not to like about the basic  colors ...  just what we need for fall/ winter.

Honored Contributor

@SoX Did you receive yours yet? Mine arrived today. It is so nice. So thick and I love the ribbing. Love the neck too. My only issue is that it's a bit too big in the body. But if I went down to a small it would be too tight in the arms. I'll have to try it on again when I have more time.

It's such a nice shade of grey too, I love grey. There's no comparison between this and the cashmere turtleneck that I returned in the early summer to Lord and Taylor. The Isaac sweater is far superior. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@SoX Did you receive yours yet? Mine arrived today. It is so nice. So thick and I love the ribbing. Love the neck too. My only issue is that it's a bit too big in the body. But if I went down to a small it would be too tight in the arms. I'll have to try it on again when I have more time.

It's such a nice shade of grey too, I love grey. There's no comparison between this and the cashmere turtleneck that I returned in the early summer to Lord and Taylor. The Isaac sweater is far superior. 

@Greeneyedlady21

Received the navy, wine and gray.  Fit is perfect ... these are absolutely gorgeous and will go with just about everything.

I did size down ...

Honored Contributor

@SoX If it's not too personal are they tight in the upper arms sizing down? 10 lbs ago I could have definitely worn the small. My upper arms are not skinny or toned.