Honored Contributor

Re: Is this pajamas or daytime wear?

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

That, to me, looks a lot like this which is pajamas

Arwser Women's Silk Satin Pajamas Set 4pcs Long Sleeve Button Down Sleepwear V-Neck Printed Dragon Pjs

@Nonametoday 

They are pajamas.   If I lived in a cooler climate I would wear these out ...  only if I was getting the mail.

Of course, the look of wearing a mink coat over the PJs could be done with one of Dennis Basso's faux fur mink coats.

It would be an interesting look.  

Pretty PJs, but I wouldn't wear these out in public.   

@Tinkrbl44 

I did not buy these but bought several cute pairs recently because I had surgery and knew when I reached home, I would need PJs that open down the front and that I would have lots of visitors so I didn't want to have my old tired-and-true PJs that I wear for comfort until they are threadbare so I bought several cute pairs.  I got 3-4 at Dillard's and some at Amazon.  I was unable to wash everyday although they had to be washed daily.  I won't wear them but one day at a time...that's all I can make it...one day at a time, that's all I can take it.

Honored Contributor

loungewear......i  could not sleep in that set.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bookplate wrote:

If it comes with an eye mask I think it safe to assume its pajamas.

@Bookplate 

Well, I was actually asking about what Vanessa had on her program that I refereced in the original post.  I know that is pajamas.  I put them in myself as a pair of PJs that I thought were similar to the items she was advertising that I knew were PJs. Sorry for the confusion.

I ASKED IF THESE ARE PAJAMAS OR DAYWEAR A661384

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

In this day and age anything goes.  You can wear your see-through negligee with a thong to an awards show so I would imagine this would be fine to wear out in public if that's what somebody wanted to do.

@Wsmom   I noticed lately some don't bother with the thong.

Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday 

Daywear 

Honored Contributor

Top and bottom sets look like pj's to me.

Honored Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

@Nonametoday 

Daywear 

@Tori3569   That's sort of what I thought she said but to me, they look like those I posted above except for the colors and print.  I would wear them for loungewear or PJs.  These are the kinds of PJs you wear to breakfast on a cruise or in a nice motel/hotel.

Honored Contributor

Definitely not pj's.  You could wear them as lounge wear but I believe they are meant to be worn out and about.  They aren't much different than all the wild print beach pants we are seeing absolutely everywhere this season.   The legs in those are a wide palazzo.   I do like the D&Co Beach pants but that's as wide as I can go.  Iman's Tsv collection on HSN was similar to this.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I think if you like to wear it and think it's cute, and you feel comfortable wear it in, wear it out somewhere.  It isn't indecent, so go for it.

I think it is time to quit worrying so much about what people wear if body parts aren't flapping around loose and bare.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Definitely not pj's.  You could wear them as lounge wear but I believe they are meant to be worn out and about.  They aren't much different than all the wild print beach pants we are seeing absolutely everywhere this season.   The legs in those are a wide palazzo.   I do like the D&Co Beach pants but that's as wide as I can go.  Iman's Tsv collection on HSN was similar to this.

@chrystaltree  Well, this is simiilar to what I said I wore to breakfast with a robe when I travel and I was told that was indecent and I should get dressed.  Well, putting a robe over it is getting dressed.  I brush my teeth and comb my hair.  I don't get dressed for my day even at home until I have had breakfast.  I don't want to mess up my dayclothes with cooking breakfast or getting milk, juice or coffee on them.  So, I cook in my PJs, and when I eat away from home in a hotel/motel restaurant or on a cruise ship, I go to breakfast in such as this with a nice robe.  I guess it's okay for people to wear on the street or beach but not to breakfast. .  .  makes me wonder about other things in life.