Esteemed Contributor

Side Stitch Tencera Pull-On Wide Leg Crop Pants with Pockets for $128.... is this for real.  Price seems a bit high.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Is this for real---- price?

Yes.  The Q only has a handful of this brand.  I've seen it sell out a couple times.  They use a high quality fabric.

Honored Contributor

Not surprised.  The shirts were quite expensive.   The fabric was amazing.  I would rather have a high quality item that is wonderful than several other items that were mediocre. 

Trusted Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Side Stitch Tencera Pull-On Wide Leg Crop Pants with Pockets for $128.... is this for real.  Price seems a bit high.  

High for what (or whom)?

Valued Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

@bonnielu wrote:

High for what (or whom)?

HIGH for fabric that is BASICALLY tencel that is NOT NEW.

HIGH for a pair of ridiculoulsy UNFLATTERING pair of crops with an elastic waist.

Valued Contributor

I agree the price is too high.  I'm just having trouble watching Amy.  I really wanted to enjoy some fashion but it is like the Amy show.  

Valued Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

That was my immediate reaction, but of course i put one of each color in my shopping cart as I contemplate purchasing a pair out of curiosity.  Oh what to do?

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG Do you think QVC prices this line fairly?  I have a hard time understanding their pricing based on the garment's appearance, but you have expertise, so I'm curious what you think

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe 

If you research online the QVC price is right on.   I have had my eye on one of the shirts so I looked several times for other stores that carry the line.  It has not come down in over 6 months. I keep hoping.  The store I located online is called Ash & Rose.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@ECBG Do you think QVC prices this line fairly?  I have a hard time understanding their pricing based on the garment's appearance, but you have expertise, so I'm curious what you think

@NYCLatinaMe Perhaps they're a little higher.

At Q you have the option of wearing for a month, so there is some loss the company must handle.

This is Dillard's Cremieux Tencel shirt for $89.00.  Cremieux is a house brand as far as I know. (Dillard's house brands are equal to their top brands, not inexpensive as most other stores.). Two colors are offered, but no white.

This brand runs a little smaller too.

Q's choices gave a really yummy baby blue.  I got it and at another time the white.  White tencel is rarely seen around here.

I hope I answered your question.  I was Dillard's top stylist after I retired from teaching, and that's where I hurt my sciatic nerve and had to leave.

Cremieux Jake Chambray Blouse