Honored Contributor

It's all in the placement of the print.

women's activewear

Honored Contributor

Re: Is this a placement print?

@Nonametoday  Maybe, but it’s not getting placement on my derrière.

Respected Contributor

Is that what a "thigh gap" is?????

I have read about it............🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I think they just capitalized on a coincidental placement of an overall print.  We actually had a case locally some years ago where a woman had plastic surgery to achieve that thigh gap.  I had this naturally in high school (remember those hideous gym shorts?) and I suffered in agony, thinking there was something wrong with my legs.  That thigh gap disappeared over the years.   

Honored Contributor

It probably is a placement print.

I do like the combination of the colors.  That print in cotton would be pretty in something else.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, with the placement of the print designed to emphasize a thigh gap.Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I think they just capitalized on a coincidental placement of an overall print.  We actually had a case locally some years ago where a woman had plastic surgery to achieve that thigh gap.  I had this naturally in high school (remember those hideous gym shorts?) and I suffered in agony, thinking there was something wrong with my legs.  That thigh gap disappeared over the years.   

depglass, yes, I still remember that AWFUL wide leg gym suit.  I wore the same one all 4 years of HS & it still looked awful. 

Honored Contributor

Unless I'm 'missing something', the gap would be even more obvious in a plain, non-print color. 

Right?  (Just thinking)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

The model is standing with her back arched which puts her butt high in the air which is why you're seeing that kind of a "gap".  It's a common stance for fitness models.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

Is that what a "thigh gap" is?????

I have read about it............🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@4kitties @The strange looking open top of the thigh gap looks photo shopped to me.