Respected Contributor

I need a white WK top to go with the white kimona and I'd like it to match--so not an ENR construction. Wondering if A233942 would match?

Honored Contributor

Re: Is this WK A233942 an ENR?

I have that top in a couple of colors (not white). It is not ENR.

Respected Contributor

On 4/30/2014 DiAnne said:

I have that top in a couple of colors (not white). It is not ENR.

Thanks much, DiAnne! I hope the whites match. I have A233952 the scoop neck and love it, but it doesn't come in white. I've got a lot of business travel coming up in May and want to pull together a few basic outfits.

Contributor

item # A253408 comes in white and is enr if you want to check it out

Respected Contributor

On 4/30/2014 nikkijai said:

item # A253408 comes in white and is enr if you want to check it out

Thanks, Nikkijai. I'm looking for a WK that is not ENR.

Respected Contributor

I have the v neck sleeveless tank in white and wear it with the white kimono WK. the are great together and it's not the ENR. I'm tall and the length is very good for me.
Valued Contributor

What is the distinction about the ENR? Does it make the material denser, thicker feeling, or the opposite? I can't seem to keep this in my head.

Also, is there anything in the QVC online description which tells when something is done in an ENR? I admit I don't tend to read the descriptions because they never address what I want to know.

Respected Contributor

On 4/30/2014 MarilynM said: I have the v neck sleeveless tank in white and wear it with the white kimono WK. the are great together and it's not the ENR. I'm tall and the length is very good for me.

Great. Thanks, Marilyn.

jGalt said: What is the distinction about the ENR? Does it make the material denser, thicker feeling, or the opposite? I can't seem to keep this in my head.

I think ENR WKs are denser and heavier--I love it in the BF cardigan, but for summer, I like the lighter WK.

Super Contributor

On 4/30/2014 jGalt said:

What is the distinction about the ENR? Does it make the material denser, thicker feeling, or the opposite? I can't seem to keep this in my head.

Also, is there anything in the QVC online description which tells when something is done in an ENR? I admit I don't tend to read the descriptions because they never address what I want to know.

GraceCO is right - I find the ENR WK's more heavy and dense as well, and they fit closer to the body than non-ENR's do (in the styles I have tried at least). I feel they do not flatter me and my shape (5'3" 1x slight apple) as they tend to emphasize my middle section more which is the last part of me that needs emphasis! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Respected Contributor

On 4/30/2014 Beccaboone2 said:
On 4/30/2014 jGalt said:

GraceCO is right - I find the ENR WK's more heavy and dense as well, and they fit closer to the body than non-ENR's do (in the styles I have tried at least). I feel they do not flatter me and my shape (5'3" 1x slight apple) as they tend to emphasize my middle section more which is the last part of me that needs emphasis! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Same for me, Becca!! The BF cardigan is the only ENR I like.