Honored Contributor

Re: Is this Lisa's necklace?

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Here is just a little hazard with these tassel necklaces.  I had a sterling one on today and the tassel part got caught in my keyboard and when I leaned back, it pulled the tassels right off the jump ring.  Hoping DH can fix it.  LOL 

Taking a little snooze on your keyboard, were you?  😁

Woman LOL  Truth be told, I had to lean in to my monitor to see.  Woman Frustrated  Once I hit 45, I can no longer see near or far!  LOL 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Here is just a little hazard with these tassel necklaces.  I had a sterling one on today and the tassel part got caught in my keyboard and when I leaned back, it pulled the tassels right off the jump ring.  Hoping DH can fix it.  LOL 

Woman LOL  Truth be told, I had to lean in to my monitor to see.  Woman Frustrated  Once I hit 45, I can no longer see near or far!  LOL 

It clearly appears your occupational safety has been compromised by your employer.  I'd sue! 😉

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

The necklace was part of a collection that Tiffany's had a few years ago. I own it and Lisa's looks almost identical.

It's a classic style; you can find that necklace everywhere, at every price point.  From 18K to mystery metal costume jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva - lol - same here.  I hit 45 last December and immediately started squinting.