Honored Contributor

Is there a spot on here where I can QUICKLY find a certain show?

[ Edited ]

Say I want to see the next Louis Del Olio show on any of the channels.  Can I just type that in somewhere or do I have to go through all the guides? Since they've added all these multiple channels I'm losing track of everyone.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a spot on here where I can QUICKLY find a certain show?

The only place to find upcoming shows is the program guide, which many find awkward to use.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@depglass 

I go the Program Guide which shows all QVC channels and on the top right there is a field to "search program guide" and I type in the show there.

HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@depglass   Here's my advice.  When you go to program guide, choose the weekly view.  Makes it lots easier and then you can toggle between a weekly view of Q main and Q2.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@depglass  Go to the Community Menu,  then click on "My Favorite Brand" then scroll down to "Louis Dell'Olio". Under this, you should find a post with all of the "June Shows" or something to that effect. If he is finished with June Shows, watch for re-runs on the Program Guides on QVC2 and QVC3 (or whatever it is now called!). In the future, you'll find LDO's shows easiest by using the above hints. Good luck.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

If you go to louis's web site, louis del'olio dot com, he has a link to important dates. and he lists every time he or jennifer is on.  he gives you the date, channel and time.