Honored Contributor

Is there a particular name or brand of clothing that you gravitate to or always buy?

One brand name that I really love is "Lucky".  I don't consider this to be an inexpensive line but I usually don't buy items unless I see them on sale or clearance.  I would say 9 times out of 10 when I see a top in a store that I like, I will look at the tag and -- yup --- it's Lucky!  When I worked I bought a lot of Liz Clairbourne and always found this line to be well made and stylish.  I always bought a lot of Macy's line of clothing, too.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

Re: Is there a particular name or brand of clothing that you gravitate to or always buy?

Ever since Louis Dell Olio brought us his line of Linea fashions at QVC once I discovered hin in 2008, I never looked back. His designs were just what I loved, the fit was wonderful and my closets are full upstairs. Had not been in Talbots or Dillards for years. I am sure many other ladies miss Linea as much as I do. I feel it was a big mistake on the part of QVC to discontinue his line. Enough said. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Is there a particular name or brand of clothing that you gravitate to or always buy?

i buy a little bit, from several lines. Many basic pants are denim and co. and susan graver. Tops are denim and co., susan graver, Isaac Mizrahi, kim gravel, tek gear(Kohl's) and some lands end. I do like some things from talbot's and will buy if they have a super sale with free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I love Ralph Lauren elbow sleeve tee shirts and wear what I have every day.   At $49.50 to replace some of them, he's priced himself right out of my budget. 

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I love Ralph Lauren elbow sleeve tee shirts and wear what I have every day.   At $49.50 to replace some of them, he's priced himself right out of my budget. 

when i worked at Kohl's they had the Chaps line. I know it's not RL but i loved the chaps clothing. The line has been discontinued and i have retired. No temptation, so that's good.

Respected Contributor

Almost all of my clothing comes from Old Navy.  I like the styles they offer and I have an Old Navy credit card so I am always getting good deals and reward benefits.  

Esteemed Contributor

I live in Isaac tops and Denim & CO or Sports Savvy French terry bottoms!

Comfortable and stylish for aging ladies!

Trusted Contributor

Over the last few years I've converted most of my jeans to Democracy brand. 

Respected Contributor

Calvin Klein
Trusted Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

Over the last few years I've converted most of my jeans to Democracy brand. 

@MezzieStarr    The majority of my jeans are the Democracy brand too...They always fit perfectly.  They may be a little expensive at some retailers...but I have found them at Marshall's at great prices.  I also like the HUE brand in the soft denim line.  They also fit nicely and are worth the price.  Of course, I shop the sales.