Honored Contributor

Is there a budget line of casual clothing which is primarily cotton and cotton knit available?

Is there a line/company which sells primarily cotton and cotton knit casual clothing? Here at Q, on-line, etc.?  Not overly expensive either.

I am finding that a lot of fabrics do not agree with me since I have gotten older --- make me too hot or feel heavy or are irritating to my skin.  I feel better in soft, more natural fabrics.  Not to mention, since I'm home most of the time I want things that are casual, comfortable, and that can be also worn to do casual errands as well.

Any ideas?  Thanks so much! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Re: Is there a budget line of casual clothing which is primarily cotton and cotton knit available?

kohl's has several lines of clothing, that might work for you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is there a budget line of casual clothing which is primarily cotton and cotton knit available?

Old Navy

Honored Contributor

Macy's--Karen Scott and Charter Club brands.

Esteemed Contributor

Very little cotton clothing on QVC. All the clothes here, especially poly by many names, including liquid knit, etc etc are way overpriced and too hot to wear at this time of year.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I second this.  I just bought a couple of Karen Scott cotton dresses for $22 each.  Macy's has a lot of 1/2 price sales on and off so I wait for those.  The dresses are $44 but they offer them at 1/2 price every few days.  Do a search on the Macy's website under Karen Scott and you'll find a lot.  I also like the Charter Club brand.  I noticed this year they aren't offering as many cotton tops as in the past but they have nice things.  

Land's End has nice pima cotton tees and they have some good sales.  They wear like iron.   

Honored Contributor

Old Navy

Honored Contributor

Shop national,chadwicks, blair. i buy from walmart, danskin, time and tru.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

What's your idea of "budget"? For some people that's a $10 tee shirt, for others it might be $25. 

Land's End and LLBean both have a wide selection of predominately cotton and cotton knit items. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Absolutely!  I love these two brands.  They are quality products at affordable prices.  I have many tops and jackets from them.   I was just thinking about how some places push the “Pima” cotton idea and how it is so much better.  I really don’t think anyone could tell the difference.....