Honored Contributor

Re: Is the Zulily-QVC always this slow in shipping?

To be honest I never have paid much attention to ship times.  I don't bother calling any supplier, I'm just pleasantly surprised when things show up.  I have learned not to count on things for holiday gifts, though.  But here I'm thinking QVC owns Zulilly, the Bob Mackie stock is QVC's, and finally, they might want to impress new customers.  I do know they take no returns, but Bob Mackie has a very forgiving fit. I wanted to wear that top to a luncheon today, that's the only reason I even bothered checking.  Not impressed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Recently I've gotten my items a lot faster than I used to.  A couple times I've gotten items in a week or less, so they're improving.  Anyone ordering there should be prepared to wait awhile.

@depglass  QVC does not own Zulily.  They both owned by Liberty Interactive and each has its own CEO.  Zulily merchandise comes direct from the manufacturers,  not from other retailers.  They aren't selling QVC leftovers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I used to order from them.  I knew they were slow, but never had any place that slow!  I don't order any more from them.  When I want something I don't mind waiting a few days or a week, but after that --- nah!  Then, I'm out of the mood!!!  Plus, the fact that you can't return kind of bothers me.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Yes, this is a QVC leftover, in fact it is a QVC customer return.  The Bob Mackie QVC cardboard tag is still attached, but it is not in the original bag.  Why was it a customer return?  Probably because it has that Black Dye Made In China odor.  I know better than to order black anything from China.  It is now hanging on the deck, where I hope it will air out.  If not I will trying washing in vinegar since I can't send it back.  From now on I'll just buy from QVC and have the ability to return. 

New Contributor

I don't buy from Zuilly because of their slow shippig and no return policy.  It's a cute site but not wear I will buy my clothes even if LOGO is on it for less expensive prices. It's just not worth it.

New Contributor

Zuilly takes forever to ship your orders and you can not return anything.  It's just not worth it even if you find the same item on Zuilly as QVC.

Honored Contributor

@DesignsbySuzee wrote:

Zuilly takes forever to ship your orders and you can not return anything.  It's just not worth it even if you find the same item on Zuilly as QVC.

"Worth it" is a subjective description. I've bought quite a few things from Zuily and they've all been worth it. I don't buy time-sensitive things from them and I don't buy things that I'm likely to return, like shoes. I buy mostly home goods from them because I don't care if I get a mug tomorrow or next month and I'm unlikely to return a mug unless it arrives broken. (They do accept returns on defective and broken items.)

I got a good deal on some of my favorite Contigo water bottles from Zulily a few months back - totally worth it.