Respected Contributor

Re: Is that Antoinella with Susan G.??

@fthunt wrote:

DIdn't recognize her either -AN is too short for all that hair.What was with that 3 - 4- 5 minute departure leaving Susan to sail the ship alone?  Very odd - SG sure didn't expect that.

Antonella has abandoned ship before and it was just as odd then as it was earlier this evening. And then she returns like nothing ever happened! She could at least give some kind of explanation even if she just makes something up. And if I'm not mistaken, the previous time was with Susan Graver as well. Weirdness. 😒       

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

DIdn't recognize her either -AN is too short for all that hair.What was with that 3 - 4- 5 minute departure leaving Susan to sail the ship alone?  Very odd - SG sure didn't expect that.

Antonella has abandoned ship before and it was just as odd then as it was earlier this evening. And then she returns like nothing ever happened! She could at least give some kind of explanation even if she just makes something up. And if I'm not mistaken, the previous time was with Susan Graver as well. Weirdness. 😒       

We do not know everything that is going on....maybe she has an upset tummy or belly....doing the best she can working the shift....give her a break.  As far as her appearance, she looks great!   Be kind.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden Okay - a Gas Bubble - I got it

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

Oh, I was wondring what was going on.  I turned to it and thought that Q finally gave Susan her own show.  Actually I think she would do better on her own.  And then out of nowhere Antonella just reappeard. from the side.  I think Antonella looks better with dark hair.  Lighter hair I think makes her look older.

Trusted Contributor

A while back she cut her long hair and had a few, minimal highlights put in.  To me, it looked great. This is too blond for her,  not a good look IMO.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@SeaMaiden Okay - a Gas Bubble - I got it

ROFL

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

We do not know everything that is going on....maybe she has an upset tummy or belly....doing the best she can working the shift....give her a break.  As far as her appearance, she looks great!   Be kind.

What's nasty?

Who else walks off like that?

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Antonella is better as a brunette I think.

Goes well with her skin and eye color. 

But, her choice. And, who am I to say? - how many times I have changed my own hair

color is ridiculous. Oh, I like this one -  oh, let’s try this one .....

women like to play with hair color, that’s part of doing color, you can always change it.

As far as her leaving the set, well - who knows why.

Potty issues, important call, clothes malfunction - the list is endless...

She really didn’t need to explain when she reappeared,  and she just moved on,

Susan handled it fine even though she did look a bit perplexed there for a couple seconds, the woman can take over just fine and do a show completely on her own.

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

I have seen this happen to other hosts.   Most recently Kerstin walked off but did explain later she was not feeling well that day.   I like Antoinella and I think she always looks nice.

She seems to be losing weight as well.  Sometimes diets are tough on the system, maybe she just didn't feel well, and as far as SG, she can pull anything off, quite a firecracker that oneSmiley Happy