Esteemed Contributor

Is lunchtime specials earlier now

I am in CA and it was always on at 8. Now?

Respected Contributor

Re: Is lunchtime specials earlier now

@halfpint1  It's available earlier if you type  lunchtime specials in the search bar.  I'm in SC and can access them around 9:00 a.m. my time, so you could probably get them around 6:00 a.m. your time.  It's been that way for at least a few years...I discovered it by accident!

Honored Contributor

As previous poster noted, type in "lunchtime special" in search bar.  I do it here in Chicago at 7 am CST and they are already listed.  This has been the case for severarl years at least.

Honored Contributor

Depending on your browser/device, you may have to try different wordings in the search bar.

For me, typing 'lunchtime specials' in the search bar will only bring up the banner.

I have to type 'Lunchtime Special Pricing' is what works for me and I can access it in the very early morning usually at 5AM ET,

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

That is no fair earlier than what was posted. No wonder petites go.

Respected Contributor

I live on the east coast and have found the specials are posted after 12:am on the day they are to be offered This means you can order anything there after that timeI and not have to wait for the official time to order.