Contributor

Is it weird to not like camo print in any form?

I have been seeing the camo trend everywhere and a lot of people waiting for gili camo items. I do like trends but I am just not into camo or any other exotic prints. Is it weird? Should I just take the plunge and try? I feel like an odd one out 😐
Honored Contributor

Re: Is it weird to not like camo print in any form?

[ Edited ]

I don't care for camo either. Where I live there are five military installations. I see camo everywhere...uniform types. Not knocking the military, but that's where it all started and I just don't want to look  like a "military".Woman Happy or look like I borrowed from the soldier next door.

Honored Contributor

It's not weird at all. It is just clothes.

Seriously, think about it...is it all that normal to dress like a soldier when one is not one? lol

Honored Contributor

I don't live near a military base, but I do live near a small town where "camo" is a huge trend, it has been for years.  But then so is any type of hunting around here.

I wouldn't wear it if you paid me, but then I'm not a fan of most prints anyway.  It's fine if you're a hunter or in the military, but I'm clearly in the minority with my opinion.

Respected Contributor

To each his own, but I have never liked camo. I don't "feel like the odd man out," as you do, because I don't see camo on the streets that much. I respect that some people like it. Btw, I don't like all the big splashy florals, either. I know they are a trend and have been for quite awhile, but to me they look like old-lady prints. That's just st me, and it I'm comfy with it. Glad there is Enough choice so we can all be happy.

Esteemed Contributor

I detest camo -- in any form.  I don't feel odd or different as I don't really know anyone who likes it.  I would never buy anything in camo print for myself or any members of my family.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have never liked it, never will.

Respected Contributor

I only like it when a military person s wearing it.  I worked as a civilian employee in an Army facility for many years & saw camo evolve from the jungle-style (Viet Nam) to today's desert-style, nicknamed "chocolate chip."  My last boss, a colonel, really looked hunky when he wore his.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I do not like camo either.  I do not see much in stores or walking on the streets where I live but QVC seems big on it.  

Respected Contributor

I would wear camo if I ever went hunting, but I do not find the print attractive. No need to try it if you do not like camo.