Respected Contributor

Is it me, or is Amy rushing through Inspired Style tonight.....

She's shooing those vendors off the floor at mach-speed. 

I do love that perforated leather jacket, but I already have a light pink perforated suede short jacket that I wear in the spring, so I'm passing on this one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is it me, or is Amy rushing through Inspired Style tonight.....

It's a one hour show, so my guess is that she IS hurrying because they're back in the studio at 8 for computers.

Honored Contributor

I'm not watching it, but maybe the people on the floor and talking in her ear are telling her to hurry and that she has a lot of things to show.

Like I said, I don't know, just maybe.

Respected Contributor

I love that jacket too and it would go great paired with a leather skirt or pants for me. But, at $320, a bit too steep for my budget.

Respected Contributor

I've found really good prices at Wilson Leather's website.....that's where I got my lamb leather moto jacket and it's heaven.......not sure if they have anything like the perforated, because I haven't look at the website lately.

Esteemed Contributor

It did seem a bit rushed, but they had a ton of new items to get through. I liked the H jacket, too, but passed.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I didn't notice that but it was only a one hour show and she had a lot of merchandise to show.  Also, the hosts don't run the shiow.  Cute that you think so but the hosts take cues and direction and orders from the director and the production staff.  

Regular Contributor

I think Amy looks gorgeous tonight. 

Honored Contributor

Just as I was sitting back and enjoying the show they cut over to a livestream on FB for the rest of the Fashion Nite In, just so they can get yet another computer TSV hour back on TV.  Whose bright idea was that? They promote Fashion Night in from NYC for so long, then cut the programming up. I tried the livestream on FB but it was not coming in well, so off to watch the Westminster Dog Show!

Contributor

I thought the same thing that she was rushing thru the show. I think we realize that people are in her ear telling her what needs to be done. However, it is the job of the host to make it seem seamless. I thought the show had a good variety or fresh new items. Amy looked adorable.