Occasional Contributor

Re: Is anyone watching Louis live at 11:00?

I loved the show. Louis and Mary Beth were awesome together as always but got a little frustrated with the camera shots. I hope someone new will be handling the camera this afternoon.

Frequent Contributor

On 1/30/2015 DiAnne said:

Underwhelmed by the whole show - all the same. I like my clothes more fitted.

Everything looks the same to me, too - long, knit, tunic-style. And even I can't justify buying one more long, black whisper knit sweater! (Although I tried!)

Looking forward to tonight, and hoping for more fitted styles then.

Honored Contributor

i was going to look at a review of the show online, but it is not there? every other show from today is listed but not the LDO show. is anyone else having this same problem?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 sunshine45 said:

i was going to look at a review of the show online, but it is not there? every other show from today is listed but not the LDO show. is anyone else having this same problem?

I see the items.

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 CarolB said:

Mary Beth is awesome with Louis. Really enjoyed the show.

Mary Beth is excellent
Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Dawnie said:

New logo necklace multi gold and silver!

Yes, that necklace is a must have for me.
Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 santorini said:
On 1/30/2015 sunshine45 said:

I see the items.

if anyone has the link for the entire show please post.......when i go to items recently on air to look at the shows i see 9am fashionably early and then it skips to 1pm lets accessorize.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Jaq is a truly beautiful person. I kept hoping for testimonial lines to open so I could call in and thank her on live tilli inion and tell Mr. Del'Olio what a warm, loving, kind woman he married and to treasure that special gift. It was my mother's gift, too. I posted her death Wednesday on Facebook and Jaq sent me her condolences and responded to my "thank you, I'm touched as we are virtually strangers" message with a very kind message of her own. I am posting this here so other people know what makes her truly beautiful.
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/31/2015 rac71 said: Jaq is a truly beautiful person. I kept hoping for testimonial lines to open so I could call in and thank her on live tilli inion and tell Mr. Del'Olio what a warm, loving, kind woman he married and to treasure that special gift. It was my mother's gift, too. I posted her death Wednesday on Facebook and Jaq sent me her condolences and responded to my "thank you, I'm touched as we are virtually strangers" message with a very kind message of her own. I am posting this here so other people know what makes her truly beautiful.

That is such a sweet gesture! You might want to start a new thread to share this, as I don't think many will be checking this thread about yesterday morning's show.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 NaturalBornWoman said:
On 1/30/2015 GraceCO said:

Hi, NBW!!!! So nice to see you{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hi GraceCo - Big, but tired wave from Alaska all the way to your Rocky Mtns.

all you ladies are so great - I missed you guys . . .

Big wave back! You were missed...Sounds like you've been very busy. Have you been on the road? I've had a nice long break from biz travel, but I'll be out there again soon. So good to "see" youSmiley Happy