Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone shopping for winter clothes?

I need more clothes and accessories like I need a hole in the head, but if I see something I like I'll buy it anyway. I just bought a Frye backback from the Q and a cuddle duds fleece top.

Honored Contributor

I bought black winter coat at Kohl's while on vacation.

Honored Contributor

No!!!!!!!!!!  I hate winter and I hate winter clothes!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I've been stashing boots and fall shoes.  It is an addiction!  I'm ready for the season.

Me too!  I've been buying a lot...too much.... but I'm ready for winter!

Esteemed Contributor

Of course!  I love sweaters, boots, jackets, and layering.  Like @blackhole99 said, I need more like I need a hole in the head..... but.... I can't resist.   My most recent purchase is a pair of light gray corduroy jeans.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Winter and fall clothes are my favorites. I think they have a lot more style, and look better on everyone

Honored Contributor

@cherry 

I bought 3 long sleeve sweaters online from Macy’s. These are new arrivals originally $47, but they were on sale last weekend for under $19 each! Waiting for them to arrive. Hope they fit; if not I can return them to my local store which is easier than shipping back returns. 

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I just bought a pr of winter boots  today

I keep it simple, I usually wear leggings boots and a nice top.  I do not like heavy sweaters, or coats.  I do not wear dresses in the winter.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

Winter and fall clothes are my favorites. I think they have a lot more style, and look better on everyone

Cherry, I got an email today that Talbott's has 40% off one item; are you buying anything?

Honored Contributor

I always have my eye out for something I like or can use in future seasons.  I tend to do fall/winter at the same time.  I'm never in a situation where I am in a panic to find something I need immediately.