Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone shopping for winter clothes?

I bought two pairs of Ugg boots on sale 2 years ago so I am set with boots.  The weather is so different now that I no longer need heavy sweaters and pants like I did growing up.  I have plenty of clothes for the winter.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@crawford5153  I surely did. I got a pr of wedges in indigo. I wanted black ,but ,they were sold out in my size

Respected Contributor

i dislike winter with all the bundling up.  i may pick up a cashmere sweater sometime.

i do have a weakness for coats. i picked up a cute faux fur Teddy jacket and a faux fur knee length Teddy coat at TJs.  they are super soft faux fur, deals hard i could not pass up.  i have lots of down and wool coats so these two items are just for fun. 

Trusted Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I've been stashing boots and fall shoes.  It is an addiction!  I'm ready for the season.

@Grouchomarx LOVE your passion!  

Respected Contributor

I purchased another Barefoot Dreams sweater (my 13th piece!) and have been ordering a fair amount from JJill. I also bought a pair of boots! 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes! I did a fairly large closet purge and have been having fun replacing. So far I purchased 2 shirts, 4 sweaters, a pair of pants, a pair of jeans, 2 (cute casual) French Terry tops, a fall anorak jacket, a pair of boots and new undies.

Maybe more, that's just off the top of my head.😄

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped at Chico’s the other day and bought some shirts.   A couple of pairs of pants at Tjmaxx too.  That’s it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

@crawford5153  I surely did. I got a pr of wedges in indigo. I wanted black ,but ,they were sold out in my  size.

@cherry, What about the camel and plaid blazers you  were looking to buy?  I see some of the sizes are sold out.  

I have some Susan Graver tops(3) I bought for fall but with these temps in high 90's no way I can wear them now.  Also, bougtht a pretty burgundy jacket with gray in it and black moleskin piping; it is a jacquard.

Honored Contributor

I got a navy corduroy instead @crawford5153 , but it came from Talbots

Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I got a navy corduroy instead @crawford5153 , but it came from Talbots

Oh yes now I remember Cherry!  That is a very pretty navy corduroy jacket as I went and looked afer you posted it.  Navy can go with so many other colors also. That is a terrific find!