Honored Contributor

Is anyone shopping for winter clothes?

I just bought a pr of winter boots  today

Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone shopping for winter clothes?

Not me. Even though it does get cold here I cannot wear your so called winter clothes. They are too hot for me. I wear the same thing year round as far as shirts go. I wear pants in the winter or shorts or capris in the summer.

Enjoy your new boots.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if I will enjoy them, but I will need them

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not me.  I have enough winter clothes and clothing in general..many pieces with the tags still on.

I do need to shop for bras.  The wire is popping through most of what I have,  I have been mending my everyday ones, but it is time to replace them.

I also would like to get two pairs of pull on sweat type pants, that are not droopy and baggy or sloppy to wear around the house.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I just bought a pr of winter boots  today

I wish I could.  I just can't wrap my head around it yet.  It's 96 degrees here today and some areas are expecting to reach 100. 

Respected Contributor

I've been stashing boots and fall shoes.  It is an addiction!  I'm ready for the season.

Honored Contributor

Q has a good sale on Lamo boots today

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not me.  Last year was a big shopping year for me so I have all the Fall/Winter clothing I need.  I did buy a pair of red leather ankle boots and pair of black pants but that's it.  Of course, I will buy things as the season progresses but not much.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Absolutely! I have purchased a really cute pair of boots, a nice Dennis Basso blue sweater and a pretty black coat. I usually buy my seasonal clothing during clearance events online and in B&M stores, but cannot resist "treating" myself anytime😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Yes I am shopping for a New Winter Coat....I love Winter Coats, and I need a nice longer, preferably wool coat that buttons......