Trusted Contributor

Is anyone liking the new flowered pants look?

Flowered pants from the 60's seem to be making a return. Does anyone like flowered (or patterned) bottoms?

Everything old is new again, we know that. I didn't like flowered pants back then, and I still don't like flowered pants.

Anyone else? For me anything with a pattern looks better at the top with plain skirt or pants. It may be just my own taste though.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone liking the new flowered pants look?

I like cotton print pants in the summer with a solid top.   To me they are much cooler than jeans and I don't wear shorts anymore.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DiAnne  I guess maybe in the summer. That is a good idea. Cotton crop pants or something. I don't wear shorts anymore either.

I was looking at the big flower printed Dianne Gilman jeans, then Isaac had his line of flowered jeans, and I was like "ugh...no, not on me"

Esteemed Contributor

I am NOT a fan of flowered print or any kind of print pants 👎

Honored Contributor

Prints are just not for me!  

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't mind a small print...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I kind of like that every "fashion" I wore back in my youth is back in style, including flowered pants.  I won't be wearing full length flowered pants (never say never, I could change my mind) -- but I do have a pair of wild flowered capris that I wear every summer. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I wore these to death years ago.  Now, I'm more inclined to stick with solids in my pants.  I might try a small, understated print for summer though.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

I still wear my small print flowered cotton capris from the 90's, but I live in Florida where lightweight patterned pants have never really gone out of style. I miss wearing jeans, too hot, and I'm too old to wear shorts. As I watch Q right at this moment the host is wearing the TSV black and white print capris with solid black top, and looks cute. That's how we dress most of the time down here in the South! 😉

Honored Contributor

No, flowers look better in a garden. I prefer dark solid color pants.