Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone familiar with Easy Spirit shoes?

I think of them as sort of medium in quality and comfort.  I've gotten quite a few over the years at Zulily at good prices.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have many pairs of the Travel time style in many colors. They are on a lot of sites. I buy a lot at Bealls Florida since they have great sales.

Respected Contributor

I like Easy Spirit. They are a mid-priced brand that specializes in comfort. I have two styles of their loafers (in navy and brown) and they've held up well. They're comfortable with good cushioning. 

They also make athletic shoes and boots. I would buy this brand again.

There is a brand with a similar name, Easy Street, that I don't  recommend. They make cheaper shoes, and the few times I've tried them on I've been disappointed.

Respected Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

I need some new walk about sneakers for casual wear so I went on zappos.com because I can only wear narrows and they have a good selection. 

There were alot of easy spirit shoes there that have pretty fair prices. I'm not familiar with that brand can anyone tell me if they are good quality and comfortable?

I've worn them for years, very good quality, and comfortable. I too have a narrow foot. I like them. 

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover 

I own three pairs of this sneaker.

41mEuRTDRmL.jpg (500×247)

I keep one at work, for the days when I need to run around unexpectedly.

They are super lightweight.  I wear them for running around, but I would not wear them as "gym" shoes.  I am a 6.5, and I usually get a 7 to accommodate a sock.  In these, they only had a 6, so that is what I got and I wear them without socks for a perfect fit.

Trusted Contributor

@Squirrel Lover   Easy Spirit are one of the best sneaker companies IMO. I wear their sneakers for my daily walks of 3-4 miles. They have good arch support and lots of cushioning in the bottom of the shoe. Prices are reasonable-about $50 for a pair of sneakers. I recommend you try them out. 👟

Esteemed Contributor

Mid-priced to very cheap, actually.  Wear extremely well.  I also have very narrow feet and ordered Easy Spirit heels/pumps all the years I worked and had to dress up every day.  When I found a style I liked, I ordered it in every color.  Very comfortable.  I highly recommend.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

I have alot of easy spirit mules & some sandals & boots. They are very comfortable. My other equally have many Clarks shoes, sandals, boots. I just purchased Clarks cloudstepper sandals & love them.

Honored Contributor

Love Easy Spirit especially the Traveltime clogs.  Very comfortable.  Can usually get them for under $50.  

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover 

Yes!

This brand rates withme!

The white sneaker I wear (for distance walking or standing all day is a Spirit Level 3, Punter.

CFDB3B96-96D7-4EA8-BF4B-58CB1E7488FB.jpeg

The footbed is removable and I use the footbed in other shoes.

I also love the Traveltime line of clogs...I find myself reaching for these more often than not!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~