Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is anyone familiar with Easy Spirit shoes?

I've been wearing a pair of my Easy Spirit traveltime clogs (I have 3) probably everyday since the temperature dropped below 60 degrees last fall. My last couple of pairs I ordered from the big A because that's where I found the best price when I was looking. Been wearing Easy Spirit's for many years. I have a bunion or raised bone or whatever it is just below my big toe and close to the inner side of one foot and these have a nice sized toe box so they don't cause any pressure pain.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Zamper Leather Walking Shoes - Pink Multic

These are cute and come in blue too.

Zamper Leather Walking Shoes - Light Blue Multi

Twist Woven Slip-On Sneakers

I need these to replace a shoe that doesn't fit. These come in narrows!

Twist Slip-On Sneakers

Abide Leather Casual Flats

Love these! so feminine

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for all of the replies. They are having 30% off right now. I just ordered the leather pink loafers and the navy slip on sneakers. I have to have narrows so I hope these work out. 

I have such sensative feet I can't wear anything that is not super padded. i don't know how the hosts can wear those hard high heeled shoes they do for hours on air!

Esteemed Contributor

I think Easy Spirit has a good reputation - they've been around for years. It seems like they're part of the Brown Group (shoe company, although the corporate name might have changed), who also has Buster Brown, Naturalizer and other brands. I've worn Easy Spirit sneakers and always liked them.

Respected Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

Thanks for all of the replies. They are having 30% off right now. I just ordered the leather pink loafers and the navy slip on sneakers. I have to have narrows so I hope these work out. 

I have such sensative feet I can't wear anything that is not super padded. i don't know how the hosts can wear those hard high heeled shoes they do for hours on air!

I think you will love them. Hope so!

I really like loafers. But often loafers are rigid and hard on the feet. The Easy Spirit ones are flexible and so comfy. 

Those soft pink ones are very pretty. That color is the new neutral in shoes and handbags. I might need some new loafers ha ha.