Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone else enjoying Belle by Kim Graval?

I actually own two of her cardigans and they are very, very nice.  I only saw her present once,  her schtike is a too Bevery Hillbillies meets the fashio world for me.  She lays it on too thick but I definitely will check out her new fall fashions.  

Honored Contributor

Kim reminds me of Paula Dean....loud, in your face, and pushy.  The over done southern drawl is also a turn off.  

Respected Contributor

I think she is a hoot and she has such a positive outlook and message.  I like her clothes as well. I have a couple of pairs of her jeans and they are really nice.

Respected Contributor

I have never seen one of Kim's shows but now that I am seeing such wide variety of opinion, I'm looking forward to checking it out!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Kim reminds me of Paula Dean....loud, in your face, and pushy.  The over done southern drawl is also a turn off.  

@SeaMaiden  That "over done southern drawl" is how we really speak.  There's nothing fake about it.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden  That "over done southern drawl" is how we really speak.  There's nothing fake about it.

I agree with SeaMaiden.   I'm from GA and no one I know  speaks like that.   (Or like Paula Deen for that matter.)

Not a fan of Gravel and don't watch her. 

Honored Contributor

I've never seen her on TV before QVC, but her line has become of one of my favorites here!  I have her jeans in bootcut and crop styles and they are fantastic.  I also have her lace moto jacket and I get compliments every time I wear it.  I bought both her lipstick sets and her pleated blouse in red today so I'll see what they look & feel like on me. 

Respected Contributor

She had me laughing out loud today. Shrieking and babbling nonsense, no, not for me, but I can take a high-energy presentation if the presenter is providing the information I need to buy. She knows her fashion and fabrics and delivers information with a sense of humor (if loudly at times). I find nothing fake about her. So to answer the OP, yes, I enjoyed Kim today.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

SeaMaiden: My thoughts exactly!!!  

Respected Contributor

I love her positive outlook on life. I hope she expands her cosmetics line.