Respected Contributor

Re: Is anyone else enjoying Belle by Kim Graval?

She has a lovely personality, but too much "commotion" for my tender ears.

Esteemed Contributor

NO.....she's much too hyper.....

Trusted Contributor

Yes, nice items and I am enjoying her enthusiasm. I like her upbeat and fun personality.  

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

'In the begining', not so much.  But, as time moved forward and also right now, yes!  I like her positive thinking.  And her items look good on most body sizes.   Belle fashions are very flattering on Jane, too. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Too much of everything ... I find her brash.

Respected Contributor

It was a good show. I bought her jeggings in black. Nevered ordered from her line before. The inseam of 26 in the petite got me. Very hard to find. Can't wait to get them.

Respected Contributor

She's a very positive and upbeat person.

Frequent Contributor

I truly enjoyed her show.   I  think she is very motivational to women,  and most women like her and enjoy her.

Trusted Contributor

I'm in the "like" category.  She's fun and makes me laugh out loud every single time I get to watch her.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, I always watch her shows.  Sure wish I had her energy and enthusiasm!.  Today I did not purchase anything.  Loved the phython shirt, but not the long sleeves for my short arms.  Do not like bomber jackets on me but hers was quite cute.   The bell sleeve trend is not for me.  I am on the fence about ordering the zipper top in pine green.  I really like it but wish there was a better selection of colors - have way too many red, blue, green and black tops.  I usually purchase one or two items each time she is on and have been very happy with them.

She has a beautiful singing voice, I was quite surprised when I watch the video of her winning the Miss Georgia title with her talent of singing.  Can't find the link, but if you have not seen it, it is on You Tube.