Trusted Contributor

I noticed at bottom of home page that Zulily is mentioned.  I have ordered from them before and things were fine.

I was recently shopping their site and accidentally ended up on a link to Ninacloak.com.  They had fabulous dresses for sale at great price & I ordered 2 over one month ago.

Let me just say, avoid Ninacloak.  I never received merchandise.  After much correspondence & investigation by me, they responded that one dress was out of stock.  Other was supposedly shipped from China and in Jamaica NY via a shipping partner since 5/21.  I used paypal for order & they got me a correct refund for out of stock item.  I assumed tracking with USPS number was valid & basically finding out now there is something terribly wrong.  Paypal closed dispute after refund for out of stock item & now no help.  My Visa bank has refunded the other amount & waiting to se what happens.  The seller sent me a form letter after Visa refund & drew me into communicating again to no avail.  In any event I suggest ladies avoid this site.

Sorry about long story.  There is even more to story i.e., usps, etc. but will not say more.

Be careful!!

Regular Contributor

Re: Is Zulily in Family of QVC?

Yes.  Zuilly is owned by QVC's parent company

Honored Contributor

Yes, Z is a part of the QVC group. They're great. They have great things for sale at great prices HOWEVER, shipping is really, really, really slow from them right now. I'm waiting for three items ordered in May, about 25 days ago. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree Zulily is great.  Just wanted to warn anyone not to choose link to ninacloak.com.  They could be fraudulent, but never got my order & lots of crazy emails which make no sense when I respond.

Be cautious.