Regular Contributor

Is The Breezies LIne Going Away?

There are a lot of clearance priced items lately.  I wonder if anyone heard that Breezies is being phased out like Liz Claiborne.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is The Breezies LIne Going Away?

I can't imagine because QVC doesn't really have another line of underpinnings. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think they would have a TSV if they were going away.

Honored Contributor

Every brand has loads of clearance items right now.  Just do a search, then Show By Price low to high, and you'll see tons of clearance items on nearly every clothing brand.  This is late season for retail, they are trying to get rid of everything in the warehouse because in two weeks they start selling Fall clothes in earnest (they have atcually already started).

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I WISH THEY WOULD......GO AWAY.....I JUST HAVE NOT HAVE ANY LUCK WITH ANY OF THEIR BRAS. Smiley Frustrated

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

I WISH THEY WOULD......GO AWAY.....I JUST HAVE NOT HAVE ANY LUCK WITH ANY OF THEIR BRAS. Smiley Frustrated

LOL, I do too, although I have never tried the line.  I prefer Vanity Fair and Warners and find great sale prices around town.  What I don't like about the brand is the ladies that represent it, especially the mother.

Honored Contributor

It's just that time of the year when they clear out older merchandise to make room for the newer things that are coming in.  Breeizies is pretty much Qvc's only underwear line. 

Honored Contributor

PLEASE!! Don't stop offering! I love Breezies!! Yesterday TSV sold over 150.000!! I'm not the only one who loves Breezies!! 😀