Honored Contributor

Re: Is Stefani Greenfield gone from HSN?

Somebody got totally creamed for complaining about hosts that got on their nerves. Voice seemed to be Number One problem. To be honest, these two HSN vendors are the only ones that bother me. Jaque, SG, Rachel, I can handle them all. Re TS, I am not creative enough to work with this top. It reminds me of an Isaac Scarf. I do like the colors, though.

Honored Contributor

On 6/12/2014 twinsister said:

I ordered the blue - looked pretty in the presentation.

I did too.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I ordered two; one in black & one in orchid. I have two of her pareos that I got on sale a couple of years ago & they're about the same size. I like the versatility of being able to style them as scarves or wear as wraps.

An earlier poster was amused that they can also be used as table runners & that does sound funny, but why not? I've used rectangular scarves as placemats, square scarves as table toppers, wrapped around a decorator pillow, or 2 tied at the corners as a decorator pillow cover.

Honored Contributor

On 6/12/2014 VCamp2748 said:

I ordered two; one in black & one in orchid. I have two of her pareos that I got on sale a couple of years ago & they're about the same size. I like the versatility of being able to style them as scarves or wear as wraps.

An earlier poster was amused that they can also be used as table runners & that does sound funny, but why not? I've used rectangular scarves as placemats, square scarves as table toppers, wrapped around a decorator pillow, or 2 tied at the corners as a decorator pillow cover.

They say IM scarves can be table runners too.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 6/11/2014 depglass said:

Thanks for answering. She has some cute tops, I just watch with the volume down, same with Slinky lady.

She's only slightly less annoying than the Slinky lady.

Her stuff is really pricey, though, as I recall.

Honored Contributor

She has a TSV today, a crochet tablecloth that doubles as a scarf or pareo or shawl. Anything, you want it to be.

Honored Contributor

The TSV says ""Dry Clean"". Summertime scarf/pareo/shawl/wrap?

That's a deal breaker for me right there.

Honored Contributor

I think Stefani is far more annoying than the Slinky lady. Both of them have bad voices, that I know they cannot help, but I find Stefani to come across as very arrogant and not likable at all.

I remember when she was on with the SCOOP. That didn't last long. Talk about overpriced.

Honored Contributor

On 6/12/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I think Stefani is far more annoying than the Slinky lady. Both of them have bad voices, that I know they cannot help, but I find Stefani to come across as very arrogant and not likable at all.

I remember when she was on with the SCOOP. That didn't last long. Talk about overpriced.

Yeah, I might agree about the annoying thing.

It's just that Slinky woman's nasal monotone that drives me up a wall.