Trusted Contributor

Re: Is Shawn trying to cover up the TSV?

What jacket is S wearing?
Valued Contributor

On 1/10/2014 Dosey said:
On 1/10/2014 brewhaha said:

She's helping Chris Christie divert our attention from Bridgegate.

It worked! Shawn's jacket and pink lips will keep me up tonight.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Blazer is buttoned. She's covering. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Seriously, I can't take my eyes of her wedding set. It is so stunning!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

How many layers is she going to layer?
Honored Contributor

I couldn't care less if she was pregnant, but if she wants a child…I wish her all the best. I didn't see the show today, but I would not be in the least surprised if she was pregnant. She knows her clock is ticking and if she wants a child, I'd assume she's working on it sooner rather than later.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

On 1/10/2014 winamac1 said:

I couldn't care less if she was pregnant, but if she wants a child…I wish her all the best. I didn't see the show today, but I would not be in the least surprised if she was pregnant. She knows her clock is ticking and if she wants a child, I'd assume she's working on it sooner rather than later.

She had a picture with her Dad at Christmas on her facebook page. Maybe it was a bad picture but she looked like she was pregnant. Haven't watched her enough on QVC lately so who knows if she is.

Honored Contributor

Here it is again!!!! Why is this anyone's business?? These posts remind me of Mrs Cravitz from Bewitched.

Valued Contributor

I want to be clear. My post was not about Shawn covering because she might be pregnant. It is about Shawn covering up the TSV because it is hideous!!

BTW this is the best I have seen the tsv look all day, covered with a jacket and buttoned up to bring the waist in.

Honored Contributor

I take it that this TSV isn't a ""Shawnie Sue Go-To"".

Not applicable

I think Shawn looks really nice today. I like her lip color and the darker hair. She also has one of the most beautiful diamond rings. Lovely.

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2014 Pook said:

Here it is again!!!! Why is this anyone's business?? These posts remind me of Mrs Cravitz from Bewitched.

I somewhat disagree. They are show hosts, and I can understand how some may be curious. It's not a big deal to me imo if someone questions Shawn being pregnant. She has expressed interest in having a family and is recently married. The posts about Jill and Jacque being pregnant were just mean spirited. That's an entirely different story. Shawn is slender, and I can see how some may wonder. I actually wondered myself a few days ago.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"