Honored Contributor

Is Monday Fashion Night gone for good?

I frequently check in on fashion night.  What is going on?  I hope this isn't a permanent schedule change.

Respected Contributor

Re: Is Monday Fashion Night gone for good?

Gone?  It was on last night, right?  It would be okay with me if it is gone.  I don't watch.  I can't take the nattering and blathering. 

Honored Contributor

Unless I'm reading the on-line guide incorrectly, Monday Fashion Night was on last night (Monday) at 7:00 with Amy and Courtney.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I frequently check in on fashion night.  What is going on?  I hope this isn't a permanent schedule change.

@depglass  It's not gone, I watched it last night in its normal slot.  I'm not sure what you're referring to about it being gone.

Valued Contributor

@depglass I thought Fashion Night was usually five hours. Yesterday they shortened it by two hours with the computer show. I was surprised to see that.

Honored Contributor

Whenever they're hawking a TSV computer they adjust programming so they can focus on that.

Monday evening is usually dedicated to fashion.

Super Contributor

I just checked my cable guide & it shows 5 hours next Monday. Ofc that could change.

Trusted Contributor

I love fashion night but I love Monday night football also so during that season I wouldn't care if it was on only maybe once a month!Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

The show ended at 10:00 last night usually goes later.