Honored Contributor

Is Martha Stewart leaving the Q?

I hope not.  She is the "Good Thing" that came to the Q.  There are quite a few of her pieces marked down and nothing new.  I would hope the Q would try to keep her.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Is Martha Stewart leaving the Q?

Maybe she dosen't want to do it anymore.   

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   I haven't heard anyone knowledgeable say, you know Q secrecy, but there has been little new.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Martha just blogged about her spring line on QVC on March 11th.  Doubt she would talk about it and take of bunch of pictures of QVC if she were leaving.

At the end of the blog she says this:

"We’ve gotten such a wonderful response on everything we’ve released. I’m looking forward to my next scheduled appearance on QVC – be sure to follow my Twitter page @MarthaStewart for details."

https://www.themarthablog.com/2020/03/my-spring-offerings-on-qvc.html

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr   Thank you.  It is good to know.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I sure enjoy her Martha Stewart Living and The Martha Stewart Show on DABL TV.

I've learned so very much about subjects 'from A to Z' watching her shows.  

Not just cooking, but just about every subject one can think about.  

Wishing Martha well and safe, and looking forward to her fashions and everything else she will offer.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Thank you @MezzieStarr this is good news !

Valued Contributor

My favorite Martha Stewart moment was when the host was saying how many of the item have sold thus far (you know how they do, thinking that makes us think well gee if that many people are buying it it must be good) and Martha, thinking as I always do that you don't want to buy something everyone is wearing said, on air, something like is that supposed to be a good thing? Ha Ha

Valued Contributor

Is she bringing in new fashion?  I have several pieces of hers and the quality and fit is excellent.  Keeping fingers crossed.  

Contributor

I too am concerned as to where Martha Stewart is. Everything I bought of hers was smart and of good quality. I will be very sad if she is not coming back. She was one of the best designers. I also appreciated her coolness and not trying to push her designs on people. She is a woman of class, good taste and her creations all reflected that.