Honored Contributor

Re: Is LulaRoe still around?

the five women and two couples that i know that are selling it are doing quite well. one couple was actually able to quit their jobs and do it full time. some of them are going on a cruise next month due to excellent sales.

as with any clothing that you think is too expensive, if you like it, wait for it to get marked down. of course, the selection wont be as good.

to operate this type of business you have to be very outgoing, willing to take some risks, have the TIME AND ENERGY to run a business, have a supportive family,  and know how to sell directly.......in person or online. you cannot go into it thinking that it will sell itself.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I read about LuLaRoe and a similar company running as a Multi-Level Marketing scheme  -- a pyramid scheme. Lots of complaints about how the company treats the workers, etc.

Honored Contributor

@TVLand wrote:

I know Meri from Sister Wives sold these....she had a big inventory which was shown when they were in the process of moving from Las Vegas to Arizona.... I don't recall seeing the clothes since she moved....but I do see her Sister wife Christine wearing that line of clothing.... I'm not sure if she sells them....I haven't noticed the other 2 sisters wearing these items....

i dont watch that show @TVLand  but she does have a lularoe page on facebook and a website. she has about 93000 followers on her lularoe group page. looks like she has been selling for about three years.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein