Esteemed Contributor

I used to see their clothing all over at Craft fairs and shows. I don't even see young girls wearing the patterned leggings anymore around here.

Are they still around in your area?

Valued Contributor

Re: Is LulaRoe still around?

I only know of 1 person in my area who still sells LulaRoe - several others I bought from in the past quit. I was told our local consignment shop no longer takes Lularoe as there is not much market for it. I never liked their tactics but I do have a lot of their clothes. It's probably been at least 2 years since I bought anything.

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma I have a niece by marriage who got talked into selling this stuff a few years ago. Lots of problems getting the items she ordered, etc. and she got out while the getting was good.

I know someone who has a few of their things but she's the only one I know actually bought this stuff.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

definitely still around, definitely still going strong.

i know a number of consultants who do live sales/album sales/wall drops on facebook,  in home sales, on their personal lularoe websites, and at fairs and events.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma - DD's good friend used to sell it. It was THE thing among the 20-30 set for a while. I actually got some pieces I enjoy too, although the sizing was all over the place. She had "open houses" at her home, and the "fitting room" was her bedroom. She always had food. I went to one or two of them. She gave it up about a year ago; she got tired of dealing with the company not sending her what people wanted! 

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom That's exactly the way my niece did her "gatherings" and that's the same reason she got out!

Honored Contributor

I think a lot of people went into debt trying to sell it. I don't even pick it up to sell on eBay 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The company might still be around but it's lost it's popularity after all those stories about it's business model and how women were doing it to earn extra money and ended up bankrupting themselves. There were lawsuits and some said it was little more than a pyramid scheme.

Respected Contributor

All the ladies I know in my neighborhood that were selling LuLa Roe had quit.  Many of them had tried to sell the leftover inventory at garage sales.  I saw several of them (LuLaRoe garage sales) last summer.. I think people are just not into the trend anymore.

Honored Contributor

by the way, their jeans are AMAZING!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein