Respected Contributor

Re: Is Louis only on once during ""Fashion Days""

It's rare that any designer other then brands QVC owns are on Fashion Day. Usually they have all in house brands and one or two designers that they don't own the rights to. I think Bob Mackie has lots of shows lined up so he comes in from CA. Does Isaac still have a designer line? I never hear or see anything about it. He hasn't had a show in a long time.

Honored Contributor

Didn't there used to be a Designer Day or something like that?

Valued Contributor

Yes, & he was on that, but never on FD, so I consider his inclusion a bit or a coup or at least progress.

Honored Contributor

On 8/2/2014 MarilynM said:

It's rare that any designer other then brands QVC owns are on Fashion Day. Usually they have all in house brands and one or two designers that they don't own the rights to. I think Bob Mackie has lots of shows lined up so he comes in from CA. Does Isaac still have a designer line? I never hear or see anything about it. He hasn't had a show in a long time.

Isaac is on twice a week, I think. (with Shawn)

Honored Contributor

Quality takes time to produce. He's a perfectionist (as is Bob Mackie) and some others.

I always buy some things when Mackie and Linea are on

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/2/2014 MarilynM said:

Issac had a hour show with Mary Beth on FD